3/8/07

NEWS YOU SHOULD READ

FRIENDS OF JABBERCOMIX:

Hey there! I thought i'd update you on what's going down for the next few weeks.

First Off: Finals
I have hella-studying to do. For this reason, updates will not be scheduled as they normally are.

Second Off: Spring Break
I will be without a scanner for about 12 days. Therefore: it will be largely single-panel cartoons through most of the rest of March. I may do some digital stories, but that remains to be seen

Thirdly, and most immediately:
Friday's post will come on Saturday, and probably late in the day. Schedule your lives accordingly. i have a plan though. It will probably change your life. Saturday's post has me tittering like a school girl even now, while it's still in the storyboard stage.
Things i can tell you:

It will involve Babble
It will have a new format
I will need to learn some html if i want to do it properly
It will, if all goes to plan, be heartwarming and cute.
Hint: ExitMusic

To make up for this lapse in continuity, i will now post a song of the day and link of the day early. And a new one for Saturday's post, when the time is right.


THIS DAY IN SONG: The Annuals - Fair This is one of my favorite songs this week. Buy the album, you will not regret it.

THIS DAY IN LINKS: One of the Funniest Videos Ever Seriously, i laugh every time i watch this. It's totally absurd and wonderful. It reaffirms my unabashed hatred of TV (except Lost). I hope you find something special in it.

Also: whoever is in charge of marketing for JabberComix in South America and Africa, i will have your head.

Fare thee well, readers. See you on Saturday.

No comments: