4/9/10

Coastal


My brother John and I live on opposite coasts. I'm here in Seattle, he's in Philadelphia and it appears it will be that way for the duration of what we can both foresee. This is okay. But, what's cool is that we both have a PAX to attend now if he wants to make the trip to Boston each spring. This is just.


(i'd hate being god)

There may be a job opening at some old folks home (retirement community, not nut-house repository for the inconvenient and dying) which i'm gonna check out today at like 3. I met a girl who i like. This is good. Got a mystery check for 450 dollars from my insurance company and i am overjoyed about it. I will not ask questions. I will simply grin and cash it.

THINGS I COULD BUY WITH THIS FREE MONEY:
-hookers (quantity over quality, of course)
-booze (lots)
-booze (nice)
-an hour of a hitman's time
-a shitty scooter
-a dwarf, dwarf-sized armaments, a cave troll suit (tailor fit to my measurements), a length of chain.
-as much pork as i can fit in the carport, and then some.

No comments: