11/16/09

Watching "Stop Making Sense" with mark at midnight.

I have a lot of respect for people who are as totally fucking weird as they really are.

I stopped blogging because i lost a friend. I stopped doing a lot of stuff i guess. I think i'm back now.

David Byrne is dancing with a lamp. There's this other guy guy who looks a lot like Prince plays the synthesizer. He just put on his Buddy Holly glasses. Concerts aren't this theatrical anymore. At least not these concerts i've gone to.

I wish i could have this kind of enthusiasm about anything, anything at all. Hell, i'd take gardening.

I remember going to a party in 8th grade, it was a halloween party and i was the new kid in the school. There was a strobe light and music i hated and i drank a lot of soda. I liked a girl there, but i just absolutely hated everything else. I feel like we could have ended up kissing at some party in high school, but maybe i just fantasized that at some party in high school. I honestly couldn't tell the difference, all that seems so impossibly far away.

Anyway, yeah, strobe lights. There are strobe lights in this part of the concert now.

I'm from indiana, and right now i feel like getting on Google maps, zooming all the way in and following an interstate from end to end. So, if you'll excuse me.

No comments: