5/8/08

Ain't Nothin' but a D-Thang

whadda ya know, a guy with a crossbow wearing a wookie-skin cloak! he looks sort of mean, but he's really alright once you get the fuck away from him.


Well, i'm back after a while. Real life has been beckoning and, if i'm honest, overstaying its welcome a little. i miss the internet, i never really have time to just sit around and click on stuff anymore. Maybe that means i'm growing up or becoming a more round character or something, but i miss having a lot of time to waste.

Then again, i do have more time to waste than ever before. I've got a test tomorrow and that's as far as my responsibilities have gone this week.

D is still cool. I'm still generally unsure of everything and i'm still sort of an asshole. I took a personality test to see if my Myers Briggs typology changes when i'm no longer single. but, to quote a verse: "Ya'll know me - Still the same old G (or, INFP)". I dunno, i'm pretty happy. I'm a young, dumb man with a young, beautiful girlfriend in a beautiful city in late spring. It's pretty nice.

I've been drawing a little, mostly on paper. and mostly at night. mostly.

Anyway, here's a recent digital drawing i did a couple weeks ago.

It's the hardcore badass brother of Toad from mario, and his friend who carries a sparkler-staff. They fight crime or some shit.

No comments: