3/11/08

STYLE


This one is new. There's some deltron lyrics in this Handsome Boy Modeling school song that are the inspiration (source) for the text there. This was supposed to be me and my new girlfriend, preparing to kick some ass. Turns out that i look nothing like the male character in the foreground, and Danica's character looks more like Meg White than anyone. But yeah, body-type and clothes are really the only things that have any connection to what we are actually like, and i designed the clothes myself so they're fictional as well.

I'm thinking i want to design clothes for a living if comics don't work out. I think that would be pretty awesome, but it's also sort of gay and i bet i'd take a lot of shit for it from gay and straight friends alike.

Anyway, 15 pages to write today, and i don't have any of it done. Cheers.

No comments: