2/21/07

The first few

CLICK TO ENLARGE! these are the first few strips i've done on paper. This first one was done in January, 2007


This one was done earlier this month. This one was a fun exercise in drawing Jabber doing silly things. Done this month

This one was done a few days ago. I am from Indianapolis but I live in Seattle. I was back for President's day weekend. This was done on one of the flights back here (which is why the lines aren't straight).
This one was done yesterday. it is full of whimsy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Z0R. The stairs one is my favorite so far. I think bats are in the air tonight.

Anonymous said...

This is Jason Arnot...I didn't want to take the time to create a Blogger Username.

Anyways, my favorite would have to be the Dream...though the airport came close. I can never decide though if some of the things in your comics are motifs/symbolic or not. I dont know if i should take them at random face value or take a second and try to make sense of them with the information given. For example, the dead bird: motif or random? Anyways, I guess that's is what keeps me looking at them. Trying to figure it out.